What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Site preferences cookies
• In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
• For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the Official Google Analytics page.
• The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertisements uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
• For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram), will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your experience on their sites or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: