Sri Lanka rupee depreciates to lowest value in history
The Sri Lankan Rupee has further depreciated against the US Dollar, the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) confirms.
According to the daily exchange report of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL), the current selling rate of the US dollar stands at Rs. 204.62 and buying rate of the US Dollar today stands at Rs. 199.80.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023