Taking a swipe at former President Mahinda Rajapaksa and former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa, Finance and Mass Media Minister Mangala Samaraweera today said that both former leaders now seem to be engaged in an untiring effort to throw the country again into “Vipath Maga” (the destructive path).
Historic ‘Aaloka Pooja’ at Kelaniya Sets to Kindle 28,619 Lamps for Commemoration of Fallen War Heroes
Parallel arrangements have been finalized by the Army with the cooperation of sister services, Police and Civil Security Department to commemorate all fallen War Heroes who laid their precious lives against LTTE terrorism in a fitting mega ‘Aaloka Pooja’ (lighting) ceremony at Kelaniya Raja Maha Viharaya on Saturday (19) evening to coincide with the main ceremony on National War Heroes’ Day (May 19) at Battaramulla.
Sinhala Chat Room
Best Web 2018
Book your Hotel Online – Find Sri Lanka Hotels
Sri Lanka Events
- Indra: I am sure Mahinda Rajapaksha cannot do it better than Ranil, Sirisena and you.
- Amarakoon: Dear Mr. Basnayake, Please dont make us laugh! HE Sirisena taking decisions? When? Where? Tell me at least...
- basnayaka: These people are the real example of opportunistic ones. One Pohottuwa got some votes in provincial...
- concerened: oh look he has got his golden good luck charm in his hand,
- Douglas Ameripura: So, has the current leader of the SLFP (sitting in the big chair) authorised the merger of JO and...