New Delhi: Confusion around the operations and working of Sri Lanka’s Mattala Rajapaksa airport refuses to end. Just days after the Civil Aviation Ministry told Parliament that India was not looking at controlling stake in the airport, the Ministry of External Affairs said New Delhi was considering a proposal for the same.
Sinhala Chat Room
Book your Hotel Online – Find Sri Lanka Hotels
Sri Lanka Events
- Eng.M.V.R.Perera: The Finance Minister, the President should be charged for misuse of public funds for giving vat...
- Amarakoon: Come on Mr. Hathurusinghe. You say the Door is open but we don’t see our great Lion Malinga walking...
- Ranjith: Three years for un hilarious comedy duet. Carry on, you got another year to wipe the smiles of our faces.
- ZamaAbesiri: What has this nuts ministries being doing over the past three years with so many ministries responsible...
- Nandana Sinhala-Veeraya: Anyone read this story? ” All Ceylon Private Bus Workers Association were expected to...