Sri Lanka signs USD 500 million loan agreement with China
The Government of Sri Lanka has signed a loan agreement of USD 500 million with the China Development Bank (CDB).
The agreement was signed today (April 12) at the Embassy of China in Colombo.
The Ministry of Finance stated that the relevant funds will be disbursed within this week.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023