Sri Lankan Rupee further appreciates against US Dollar
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lankan Rupee has further appreciated against the US Dollar today (19).
According to the daily exchange report of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL), the current buying rate of the US Dollar today stands at Rs. 187.93 and selling rate of the US dollar stands at Rs. 191.97.
This is also the lowest selling rate of the US dollar recorded after January 08, 2021.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
Clear indication we are on the path towards ‘Prosperity and Splendor’.