Asela Sampath remanded until April 19
Posted in Local News
National Organizer of the Restaurant Owners’ Association Asela Sampath has been remanded until the 19th of April.
He was arrested for disrupting the duties of the Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) officials in Colombo in 2019.
Sampath was arrested upon an open warrant issued by the court and produced before the Fort Magistrate yesterday.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023