Cabinet approves 6.56% hike in bus fares
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet approval was granted today to increase bus fares by 6.56 per cent with effect from tomorrow.
However the minimum fare of Rs.10 will remain the same.
The decision to increase bus fares was made due to the recently increased fuel prices.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023