Eastern PC member assaulted by chairman’s son
Eastern Provincial Council member, Priyantha Pathirana has been hospitalized following an assault last night and is said to be critical condition.
He was admitted to the Trincomalee hospital and transferred to the National Hospital last night, police said.
The Provincial Councilor is currently receiving treatment in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and had sustained injuries to his head, a hospital spokesman said.
Police said the assault had taken place at around 8.00pm yesterday (21) in the Andamkulam area in Trincomalee.
Uppuveli Police has received a complaint stating that the assault had being carried out by the son of the Chairman of the Eastern Provincial council, Ariyawathi Galappaththi.
(Courtesy: Ada Derana)
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
Amma wage natha putha.
Both mother and son must be Sri Lanka Sinhala Buddhists or Wahabis. This is a characteristic of thee these two groups.
Or, were they Hindu before the introduction of Buddhism?
Clearly, they have taken lessons from CENSORED Sena.
If they have taken lessons from true Buddhists, this would not have happened.
Insula appears to be a deranged diaspora tamil supporting LTT rump in nefarious activities.
Insula has entered the Onlanka blogsite to sow disuntiy amongst the Sinhala Buddhist citizens who are peace loving and generous towards minorities.
Insula has apparently forgotten that the it was the sons and daughters of Sinhala Buddhists who laid down their young lives to save the tamil speaking citizens from the clutches of the meglomaniac, Velu Prabhakaran.
If the sons and daughters of the Sinhala Buddhists had shown no concern for the fellow tamil speaking citizens, Mr Velu would have by now, driven all of them to a certain death.