Acid attack on NCP ayurvedic commissioner
Posted in Local News
Ayurvedic Commissioner of North Central Province Dr. Kumara Alwis was hospitalised following an acid attack in Anuradhapura, in the early hours today, police sources said.
He was admitted to the Anuradhapura hospital with injuries to his face and is to be transfer red to the National Hospital, Colombo.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Sri Lanka has become a criminal hub.
More information on Sri Lanka.
This is act of an Individual Criminal, not all the people. Still the majority in the county are decent law abiding people. except a few. Everybody knows who they are.
The problem Sri Lanka has is the criminality of the groups who are using the race and religion to their own advantage.
Some of the criminal behavior spills to the individuals. Ethno-religious indifference and discrimination currently prevails in Sri Lanka after the Separatist war, as was there before the separatist war. The Separatist war was a direct result of the Ethano-religious indifference and discrimination.
Those are sign of decadence of society.
See what Lord Buddha preached.
See how Sri Lanka is practicing the Imported Indian Buddhism. See how the monks are running amok. You can see for yourself how it was modified to fit the ethano-religious fanaticism and agenda.
Solution: Separation of Church and State. Read Thomas Jefferson and the US and French constitutions.
dewiyoma balagaththawe me aparada karana unwa…