Acid attack on NCP ayurvedic commissioner
Ayurvedic Commissioner of North Central Province Dr. Kumara Alwis was hospitalised following an acid attack in Anuradhapura, in the early hours today, police sources said.
He was admitted to the Anuradhapura hospital with injuries to his face and is to be transfer red to the National Hospital, Colombo.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka lacks commitment and discipline – Murali December 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President Ranil Wickremesinghe meets Bill Gates December 3, 2023
- Indian envoy visits Sri Lanka’s north, underscores India’s commitment to country December 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023