Interim order suspending dissolution of Parliament extended
Posted by Editor on December 6, 2018 - 6:14 pm
The Supreme Court today extended the interim order, which suspended the Gazette on dissolution of parliament till December 8.
Further hearing of the petitions will resume tomorrow.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023