No agreement between TNA & UNP – Sampanthan
Leader of the Tamil National Alliance R Sampanthan has reiterated he has not signed any agreements with United National Party Leader Ranil Wickresminghe.
Releasing a statement the TNA Leader said the document circulating via social media of a purported agreement between the TNA and the UNP is unquestionably a forgery.
Meanwhile the UNP lodged a complaint with the Police yesterday, calling for an extensive investigation to be launched into the origin of the counterfeit document.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023