Rambukka shooting: Former Kegalle SSP remanded
Former Kegalle SSP K.B. Keerthiratne who was arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department over the shooting incident during the protest in Rambukkana has been remanded until the 06th of May.
The order was issued by Colombo Additional Magistrate Shalani Perera when the accused was produced before the Colombo Magistrate’s Court today (April 29).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023