Rs. 1,000 relief pack at Sathosa outlets
Posted in Local News
Minister of Trade Bandula Gunawardena says a relief pack consisting of 12 essential commodities will be given for Rs.1,000 through Lanka Sathosa outlets, from today.
Minister Bandula Gunawardena said the packs are being given as a relief for the public who are celebrating the New Year.
He said the public will have a saving of Rs.410 through the packs.
The Minister added the packs will consist of three kilograms of rice, sugar, lentils, flour, salt, sprats, soya meat, chilli pieces, a tea leaves pack and a face mask.
(Source: News Radio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
This reminds me of a former leader who promised rice from the moon!