Russian crew member confirmed COVID-19 negative in final PCR test
Posted in Local News
The Russian national who earlier tested positive for COVID-19 in Matara, has been tested negative in the final PCR test conducted on him, Army Commander Shavendra Silva said today (25).
The test has been conducted at the Hambantota Hospital.
The Russian national in question was identified as a crew member of a foreign airline.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023