Fowzie sworn in as State Minister of National Unity and Reconciliation
Posted in Local News
UPFA MP A.H.M.Fowzie was sworn in as the National Unity and Reconciliation State Minister before President Maithripala Sirisena this morning.
Fowzie previsouly held the portfolio of State Minister of National Integration and Reconciliation.
Secretary to the President Austin Fernando was also present on the occasion.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
No problem Dr. Mahathiya is 92 and fit enough to be elected and govern Indonesia. Mr. Fouzi is around 81 years and appointed by HE Sirisena. Old is Gold!