Fuel prices reduced
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) will reduce the prices of petrol and diesel by Rs 5 per litre with effect from midnight today (Nov. 30), Minister of Petroleum Resources Development Gamini Lokuge said.
Accordingly a litre of 92 Octane has been reduced from Rs.141 to Rs.135 and a litre of 95 Octane has been reduced from Rs.164 to Rs.159.
A litre of Auto Diesel has been reduced to Rs.106 from Rs.111 while Super Diesel has been reduced from Rs.136 to Rs.131.
This is the third time that fuel prices have been revised since the 26th of October.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023