Shani Abeysekara further remanded
Posted in Local News
Former Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Director Shani Abeysekara and two others were further remanded till October 02 by Gampaha Magistrate’s Court today.
The suspects were arrested and remanded for their alleged involvement in fabricating evidence in connection with a weapon case.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Another Sarath Fonseka.
Do the right thing and this is how you will end up.
Well said Mathew,
This is the fate of honest officers in Sri Lanka.
Shani Abeysekera is not a rich man. He is very honest and did every thing according to his conscience in the name of offering us a great country now at huge cost to himself and his family.