Sri Lankan Rupee further depreciates against US Dollar
The Sri Lankan rupee has depreciated to the lowest value against the US dollar in history today (May 04).
According to the latest exchange rates issued by several private banks in Sri Lanka, the selling rate of the US dollar is at Rs.370 while the buying rate is at Rs.355.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023