Sri Lankan Rupee further depreciates against US Dollar
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lankan rupee has depreciated to the lowest value against the US dollar in history today (08).
According to the latest exchange rates issued by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, the selling rate of the US dollar is at Rs.203.50 while the buying rate is at Rs.199.21.
This is the highest buying and selling rate recorded for a US dollar in history.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023