Sri Lankan rupee hits record low of 181
The Sri Lankan rupee hit a record low of 181.54 against the US Dollar today, informed the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
The current selling rate of the US Dollar is Rs 181.54 while the buying price is Rs 177.59.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023
- Suminda Sirisena passes away December 4, 2023