‘White van’ incident: Suspects released on bail
Posted in Local News
Former SPC Chairman Rumy Mohamed and the other two individuals arrested and remanded over the ‘White Van’ media briefing have been released on bail by the Colombo Magistrate’s Court.
They were released on two sureties of Rs. 500,000 each by the magistrate.
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
I bet the allure of eating Swiss cheese is too much for this guy! Too bad, too late to claim a ‘white van’ story…but hey sexual molestation can happen even in a tuk-tuk right?