889 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Five more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 889, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 366 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 885
Active Cases – 514
New Cases for the day – 20
Observation in hospitals – 117
Recovered & Discharged – 366
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023