Kabir Hashim arrives at Presidential Commission
Posted in Local News
Minister Kabir Hashim arrived at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) unit at the Presidential Commission appointed to investigate financial irregularities that had taken place at SriLankan airlines, SriLankan Catering (Pvt.) Limited and Mihin Lanka Airlines, to give a statement a short while ago.
The term of the Commission is set to expire on the 30th of May.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023