Lankan Airlines passengers to arrive the airport 3 hours early
SriLankan Airlines wish to inform all passengers, to arrive at the airport three hours prior to the departure time effective today, 17th May 2018, 12.00pm onwards until further notice.
Issuing a press release the airline says this request taken to minimize delays that may arise due to ‘work to rule’ trade union action carried out by the Sri Lanka Immigration and Emigration Officer’s Association.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023