Milk powder prices going to decrease
The prices of imported milk powder will be reduced with effect from Monday (March 27), the Milk Powder Importers’ Association announced today (March 23).
Accordingly, the price of a one kilogram packet of imported milk powder will be reduced by Rs. 200, while the price of a 400 grams packet will be reduced by Rs. 80.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023