Notice to Public Sector Employees from Sri Lankan Prime Minister
Sri lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has said that non-essential public sector employees should not report for duty tomorrow (May 20) to mitigate the fuel crisis.
He said this while making a special statement in Parliament today (May 19).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023