Panadura North OIC interdicted over missing T-56 rifles
Posted in Local News
The officer-in-charge (OIC) of the Panadura North Police Station, Prabath Paranawithana has been interdicted on the National Police Commission’s covering approval after two T-56 assault rifles went missing from his police station.
An inspection of the police station on the 4th of July revealed that two assault rifles were missing from the armoury of the police station.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023