Ranjith Siyambalapitiya who replaced himself as Deputy Speaker, resigns again
Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) MP Ranjith Siyambalapitiya who was elected as the Deputy Speaker in Parliament once again yesterday (May 05) by replacing himself, has resigned from the post again today (May 06).
Ranjith Siyambalapitiya said he will send his resignation letter to the President shortly.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023