SRI LANKAN RUPEE DROPS TO NEW LOW
Posted in Local News
Sri Lankan Rupee has depreciated further against the US Dollar, informed the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
The current selling rate of the US Dollar is Rs 179.04 while the buying price is Rs 175.11.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Its a shame to all students of Bandula Gunawardena ,because he is no more an honest
Teacher who guides the students corrently
Where is the SLPP Econ Whizz, Bandula Gunaya?
Where is the former CB Boss, Cabaraalaya?
Where is the Finance Minsiter, Mahinda R?
Hey Guys, please save the LKR from extinction.
What does so called fake economist Bandula Gunawardana say about this value depreciation !
Dinesh Gunawardeana is the fox son of Boralugoda lion. He argued that they need the majority of selection committee of the parliament constitutional coup.