Sri Lankan rupee hits record low of 182
The Sri Lankan rupee hit a record low of 182.27 against the US Dollar today, informed the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
The current selling rate of the US Dollar is Rs 182.27 while the buying price is Rs 178.32.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023