1045 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
15 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1045, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 604 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1045
Active Cases – 432
New Cases for the day – 17
Observation in hospitals – 139
Recovered & Discharged – 604
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023