15 more patients recover from Coronavirus
15 more COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital after recovering from the virus, stated the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, the tally of total COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 584 patients.
Sri Lanka has so far recorded 9 deaths due to the deadly virus.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1027
Active Cases – 434
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 112
Recovered & Discharged – 584
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023