20 more patients recover from Coronavirus
Posted in Local News
20 more COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital after recovering from the virus, stated the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, the tally of total COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 604 patients.
Sri Lanka has so far recorded 9 deaths due to the deadly virus.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1028
Active Cases – 415
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 112
Recovered & Discharged – 604
Total Deaths – 9
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023