21st Amendment to Cabinet today (23)
Posted in Local News
Minister of Justice Dr. Wijayadasa Rajapakshe said that the 21st Amendment to the Constitution will be referred to the Cabinet for approval today (May 23).
The minister said the Amendment would make it impossible for people with dual citizenship to hold a seat in Sri Lanka Parliament.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023