925 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Nine more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 925, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 445 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 925
Active Cases – 471
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 108
Recovered & Discharged – 445
Total Deaths – 9
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023