Appeals Court orders not to arrest Judge Gihan Pilapitiya without a court order
Posted in Local News
The Court of Appeal today issued an order not to arrest interdicted High Court Judge Gihan Pilapitiya, without a magistrate’s court order.
Gihan Pilapitiya filed a writ application in the Court of Appeal yesterday seeking an order preventing his arrest.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023