Cigarette prices increased in Sri Lanka
Prices of cigarettes in Sri Lanka have been increased under four categories with effect from today (June 01).
Accordingly, prices of cigarettes were increased by Rs. 5, Rs. 15, Rs. 20 and Rs. 25 per stick.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023