Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from June 30
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Lanka Indian Oil Company (LIOC) have revised fuel prices with effect from midnight on Friday (June 30).
Under the new price revision, Petrol 92 Octane will now be sold at Rs. 328 per litre, showing an increase of Rs. 10 from the previous rate.
Meanwhile, the price of Petrol 95 Octane has been decreased by Rs. 20 per litre to Rs. 365.
The price of Auto Diesel now stands at Rs. 308 per litre following a reduction of Rs. 2. Super Diesel price per litre, however, went up by Rs. 6 to Rs. 346.
The price of kerosene has dropped by Rs. 6. The revised price is Rs. 236.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023