COVID-19 infected man escapes from National Hospital For Respiratory Diseases
Posted in Local News
A 43-year-old COVID-19 infected man who was under medical care at the National Hospital for Respiratory Diseases (NHRD) in Welisara has escaped last evening (15).
Police has commenced an operation to track and apprehend the individual.
The individual is a resident of Grandpass.
UPDATE – 05:07 PM – The COVID-19 patient who escaped from Welisara Chest Hospital has been found at Maradana, Police said.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023