Fairly rough sea areas from Puttalam to Kankesanthurai and from Hambantota to Pottuvil
The Met. Dept. says that the sea areas off the coast extending from Puttalam to Kankesanthurai via Mannar and from Hambantota to Pottuvil may be fairly rough at times as winds can strengthen up to 50kmph.
Showers or thundershowers will occur at several places in the sea areas off the coast extending from Puttalam to Hambantota via Colombo and Galle. Showers or thunder showers may occur at a few places in the other sea areas around the island, too.
Winds will be Southwesterly and the speed will be 20-40 kmph.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan President calls for grass-root level national program to modernize agriculture March 3, 2024
- UN rights chief raises concerns over Sri Lanka’s proposed laws March 3, 2024
- Sri Lanka seeks five-month hold on bondholder suit March 3, 2024
- Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) makes thumping Rs. 61.2 billion profits last year March 3, 2024
- Dr. Saman Ratnayake remanded until March 14, 2024 March 2, 2024