Fairly rough sea areas from Puttalam to Kankesanthurai and from Hambantota to Pottuvil
Posted in Local News
The Met. Dept. says that the sea areas off the coast extending from Puttalam to Kankesanthurai via Mannar and from Hambantota to Pottuvil may be fairly rough at times as winds can strengthen up to 50kmph.
Showers or thundershowers will occur at several places in the sea areas off the coast extending from Puttalam to Hambantota via Colombo and Galle. Showers or thunder showers may occur at a few places in the other sea areas around the island, too.
Winds will be Southwesterly and the speed will be 20-40 kmph.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023