Price of 92 Octane Petrol increased in Sri Lanka
Price of 92 Octane petrol will be increased by Rs. 30 per litre with effect from midnight today (February 01).
The new price of Octane 92 petrol litre will be Rs. 400.
Both Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Lanka IOC (LIOC) will now sell a litre of 92 Octane Petrol at Rs. 400.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023