Gammanpila appointed Minister of Buddha Sasana & Religious Affairs
Posted in Local News
UPFA MP Udaya Gammanpila has been sworn in as the new Cabinet Minister of Buddha Sasana and Religious Affairs before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
No any Taste Ne………
No any Taste Ne………………
This world No Taste.
Why couldn’t Hon Udaya Prabhath Gammanpila, Minister for Buddha Sasana and Religious Affairs organise a meeting sought by His Excellency Pallewatte Gamaralage Yapa Sirisena, President of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka with Mahanayaka Thera of the Malwatte Chapter, Ven. Thibbatuwawe Sri Siddhartha Sumangala Thera on Saturday 10 Nov 2018?
His Excellency flew to Kandy and the Prelate turned down his request to meet and so, His Excellency got back to his Paget Rd mansion, empty handed.
Prabath Gammanpila must sort out this matter and request to prelate to provide an opportunity to His Excellency to meet ASAP.