Korean Silver Bird International brings investments in Sri Lanka
Onlanka News – By Janaka Alahapperuma – (Pix by: Sudath Silva)
A Korean trade delegation representing Silver Bird International (Pvt) Ltd has pledged their support to President Mahinda Rajapaksa to bring solid investments to rebuild Sri Lanka. The Chairman of the Silver Bird International (Pvt) Ltd and the Honorary Consul of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka- Chairman of Busan Chamber Mr shin.Jung-taek donated a certificate of contribution of $20,000 to the President Rajapaksa for the health sector projects in Sri Lanka.
This meeting was held at the Temple Trees on 16thMarch. Minister Jonston Fernando, Chairman of Silver Bird International Mr.Shin Jung-taek and the members of the delegation also were present.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023
- ‘Palestine will win’: Sri Lanka businesses raise funds for war-ravaged Gaza November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka President leaves for Dubai to attend the COP28 November 30, 2023