Kotahena shooting: Another dies
Another person injured during the shooting incident at Kotahena last Friday has succumbed to his injuries. The injured person was receiving treatment at the National hospital at the time of his demise.
30 year-old Niroshan Sampath, a resident of Grandpass.
On Friday a 42-year-old woman died and 13 others were injured when some unidentified gunmen fired at a group of people campaigning for Minister Ravi Karunanayake along Bloemendhal Road, Kotahena.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023