Lanka will enjoy economic progress in the near future – PM
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe stated that the government has adopted a strong and adaptable fiscal policy to ensure that the country enjoys a vast level of economic progress in the near future.
The Premier pointed out that the past three years were the building blocks in the creation of a strong economic foundation for Sri Lanka to enable economic prosperity in the future.
The Prime Minister made these statements while addressing a gathering in Horana.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023