Milk powder prices set to increase
The prices of powdered milk is to be increased with effect from midnight today, the Ministry of Co-Operatives and Internal Trade said. The price of a 400g milk powder pack is to be increased by Rs 61 while the 1kg pack will be increased by Rs 152.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023