Namal Kumara barred from making statements on assassination plot
Posted in Local News
The Colombo Fort Magistrate today issued an order restraining Anti Corruption Movement Director (Operations) Namal Kumara from making statements to the media regarding the alleged VVIPs assassination plot.
This order has been issued taking into consideration a request made by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) this evening (04).
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
This guy is fraud and is amazing that he was allowed to go so far probably due to the incompetence of the intelligence unit. Even his claims made Sirirsena a foll for what he is.
God forbid that he is allowed to go in for a second term as president if he has ambitions to do so!