PM praises Latiff, STF
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has written a letter to STF Commandant Senior DIG M.R. Latiff commending the work his outfit is doing under his leadership to combat the drug menace and narcotics related crime.
In his letter, the Prime Minister said “The victory achieved by the STF in arresting drug racketeers during its operations to eradicate the drug menace and related crime recently is most praise worthy. While I personally value the fearless action taken by the STF in this connection. I wish to state that such efficient officers are a great asset to the Police Department.” “I request you to kindly convey my personal accolade to all STF officers who contributed towards the operations conducted recently.”
(Source: Daily News)
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Mr RW, Can we send Latiff to Singapore to bring Arjuna Mahendram to SL?
In order to see how successful Latiff in combatting the drug menace , all we have to do is to see each of the 10 headlines on either side of this article on the Onlanka opening page. What a joke and a bunch of jokers!