President to sign MoUs during Malaysian visit
President Mathripala Sirisena who is scheduled to visit Malaysia from December 15 to 17 is scheduled to sign several bilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Malaysian government.
The MoUs will be signed on cooperation in tourism, training, research, and public administration, between the Sri Lanka Agricultural Research Policy Council and Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute between the Sri Lankan Plantation Industries Ministry and the Malaysian Plantation Industries and Commodities Ministry for cooperation in culture, arts and heritage and youth development.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023