President to sign MoUs during Malaysian visit
Posted in Local News
President Mathripala Sirisena who is scheduled to visit Malaysia from December 15 to 17 is scheduled to sign several bilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Malaysian government.
The MoUs will be signed on cooperation in tourism, training, research, and public administration, between the Sri Lanka Agricultural Research Policy Council and Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute between the Sri Lankan Plantation Industries Ministry and the Malaysian Plantation Industries and Commodities Ministry for cooperation in culture, arts and heritage and youth development.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023